Golden Puzzle Room: Terms and Conditions
Golden Puzzle Rooms are designed to provide a fun, intense experience. Good behavior is expected and there are rules.
- I agree that all game details of the Golden Puzzle Rooms are trade secrets that are protected by Intellectual Property Laws, and I shall keep any information obtained confidential. No photos or video is permitted. No use, copy, distribution, public display or creation of any derivative work thereof is permitted. Golden Puzzle Room reserves all rights to take legal actions against infringement.
- I also understand that I have to abide by the rules for my own safety. I agree not to hold Golden Puzzle Rooms and its directors or employees liable for any injury, death, damage, loss or inconvenience arising from any accident.
- I understand that all personal belongings will be kept in the designated area. Mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, paper, pencils, pens, keys, flashlights, food and drinks are strictly not permissible. Golden Puzzle Room and its employees are not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings.
- I agree to use the facilities within Golden Puzzle Rooms with care. Golden Puzzle Room reserves all rights to seek indemnification should there is any deliberate attempt to cause damage of the tools, equipment and layout. I also understand that managment may terminate the game at any time should any of the participants refuse to abide by the rules or instructions of Golden Puzzle Room employees. There will be no refund of fees, full or partial, allowed.
- For participant’s own safety, children below 14 years old must be accompanied by adult(s).
- Pets are not allowed on the premises.
- Late Arrival: If you are late, we may not be able to accommodate the full 60 minutes. If you arrive before the scheduled end of your room reservation, you can play the remaining time or you can receive credit for one room reservation Monday – Thursday.